Thursday, May 3, 2007

Jeremiah and Sarah ~By Michelle Martin and Kelly O'Neil~

“Ew! Get away from me!” Jeremiah cried as Sarah took a step closer to him.
“I just want to be friends!” Sarah said.
“No! You’re a girl! And girls have cooties!”
“No we don’t,” Sarah continued.
“Boys rule and girls drool,” Jeremiah chanted.
“Shut up!” Sarah shouted as she lunged at Jeremiah. He side-stepped her and ran up the slide to his right. Sarah fell in the mud. “Eww! Gross! Look what you made me do!” Sarah shouted as she shook her fist violently.
“Jeremiah!” cried the teacher Mrs. Zapapoodle. “What if little Billy had gone down the slide while you were climbing up? You would both be dead!”
“Sorry Mrs. Zapapoodle,” Jeremiah said as he slid back down the slide. “Sarah was trying to give me her cooties.”
“Sarah! That’s very dangerous! Do you know the effects of cooties? You could both be dead!”
“I was only trying to show Jeremiah my holographic Charizard, Level 32 pokemon card. Gotta cacth ‘em all!” Sarah explained. Jeremiah’s eyes widened.
“Oh my goodness! Oh my goooooodness! Do you know the effects of holographic cells clinging to human flesh? You could both be dead!” Mrs. Zapapoodle cried in horror. She fainted.
“Do you really have a holographic Charizard Level 32?” Jeremiah asked, stepping over the lifeless body of Mrs. Zapapoodle.
“Yeah biddy! Looky here!” Sarah said as she reached into her pocket and pulled out her holographic Charizard Level 32 Pokemon card. “Mint condition,” Sarah said impressively.
“Woah,” Jeremiah exclaimed, and then fainted.

No comments: