Thursday, May 3, 2007

Dreams ~By Tonika Chase~

Dreams are things that will last for days
In your mind, of course, in versatile ways.
My dreams are different from everyone else's.

Thinking of how I can renovate and improve myself
I’m tired of dreams -
Because they never seem to come true.

Dreams resting in my mind,
Reviewing what I go through
What is a dream anyway,
A fantasy, my imagination?

Dealing with my daily issues, my daily relations
God, please tell me what my dreams mean to me -
Because right now,
I don’t really know.

I want to be free.

I wake up most days
With my skies turning gray
Always stressing over my dreams
Day by day.

Dreams take you deep down
In your roots and soul -
Trying so hard and so long in life to reach a goal.

So as I look back
Through my life
And the glory-
I realize that my life dreams
Tell my life story.

No comments: